Optimal efficiency is required in the operation of messaging services in order to maximise profitability and customer satisfaction. This involves having a clear understanding of expected and actual costs and revenues at the individual message, destination network and customer levels.
Cost per Message analysis: CPE (Cost per ESME message), CPD (Cost per Delivered) and CPA (Cost per Attmempt)
- Analysis of customer inbound and outbound traffic
- Analysis of supplier inbound and outbound traffic
- CPM (cost per message) and MPM (margin per message) analysis for attempted and delivered SMS
- CPM and MPM expected vs actual with cause analysis
- Customer and supplier billing reconciliation