Melrose Labs Ltd supports the protection of a sustainable environment and as such are committed to the prevention of pollution and continuous environmental improvement, by reducing the impact of our operations on the environment.
Melrose Labs is committed to:
- continuous environmental improvement and prevention of pollution;
- adhering to and complying with all relevant legislation and regulations;
- operating the business in an environmentally sensitive manner;
- minimising the consumption of natural resources and avoid waste;
- promoting health, safety and environmental awareness throughout the company;
- reducing, re-using and recycling where practically possible.
In practical terms this means as a minimum that we must:
- recycle cans, plastics and paper/card using the recycling bins provided;
- not print when printing is not necessary;
- avoid single-use consumables, packaging and containers;
- not waste energy in office – switch off lights and electrical equipment when they are not needed;
- not waste energy in operations - aim to use only the minimum of computing resources required for providing services;
- only use air transport when necessary.