Voice is how we naturally communicate and can often be more appropriate than SMS text, email, chat or other forms of written or visual communication.
Voice Gateway is about enabling interaction through voice: from inbound and outbound call termination, to bridging between voice and other communication channels and applications. With Voice Gateway you can easily and effectively integrate voice into your systems whether you are using the Voice API, SIP, our telephone numbering or CloudPBX.
The Melrose Labs Voice API provides access to the services that are part of the Voice Gateway. This API allows access to services using a RESTful HTTPS interface.
Advanced hosted PBX phone system for your team.
- Auto Attendant
- 10 extensions as standard
- UK telephone number or bring your own
- BYO SIP provider or use us
Voice conferencing for teams.
- Conference calling for teams
- Join conference room via web or telephone
- Dedicated inbound number
- Dedicated conference web link to share
- Uncomplicated - dial-in and speak
- PIN option
- Online meetings
Convert text to lifelike speech. Speech stream delivered via email, HTTPS callback, URL, SIP or SMS.
- Lifelike voices
- Asyncronous and syncronous RESTful API
- Large selection of voices
- Multi-language support
Transcribe a speech file to text.
- Convert file (MP3) containing speech to text
- Syncronous and asyncronous RESTful API
- Text storage
- Fast automatic speech recognition
Inbound numbering and voice to your SIP endpoint.
- UK and Ireland telephone numbers
- Inbound SIP trunk
- Set SIP endpoint for inbound call
- API controllable
Quality SIP trunk for outbound voice.
- Quality routes
- Simultaneous calls
- Mobile and fixed-line networks worldwide
Control voice calls.
- SIP router
- Route based on called or calling party, time of day
- Record calls
- Transcribe calls