Protect your routes from illegal traffic and ensure regulatory compliance.Customer support Compliance
Without the use of SMS firewalls mobile users can be exposed to spam and fraudulent messages. Routes to operators can also be closed, resulting in increased SMS costs.
The cost of illicit traffic extends beyond customer dissatisfaction and increased load on customer service. As the amount of irrelevant SMS messages increases, SMS itself becomes less efficient as a marketing channel.
Protection includes monitoring of SMS traffic, detection of fraudulent messages, alarming, enforcing message parameters and blocking of fraudulent messages based on your criteria.
- Filter customer traffic based on message content and other characteristics of the SMS message (type of source address, protocol ID, data coding, etc)
- Filter messages submitted to suppliers based on message content and other characteristics of the SMS message (type of source address, protocol ID, data coding, etc)
- Alarms raised when messages breach criteria
- Reject or modify messages
- Inbound and outbound SMS messages