Melrose Labs Ltd is a responsible organisation and the Company fully supports the following:
- We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
- We shall strive to improve our environmental performance through implementation of our Environmental Policy.
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk.
- We will register and resolve client complaints in accordance with our published standards of service.
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities within their local area.
- We shall operate a diversity and equal opportunities policy for all present and future employees.
- We will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment for our employees.
- We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders.
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship.
- We will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- We shall only engage in ethical trading to ensure modern slavery, human rights and labour law standards are met.
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.
As part of our Corporate Social Responsbility Policy, we donate to charities each financial year an amount that is at least 10% of our total Amazon Web Services (AWS) cost. Such donations will be made to registered charities that are (i) helping the environment and/or (ii) helping children.
In 2019, we supported Cash for Kids (http://www.cashforkids.uk.com) - registered charity SCO41421.